We provide over a hundred presentation decks, both in PowerPoint and Google Slides versions. Topics range from basic safety and introduction to construction tools, to deeper dives into multiple trades like carpentry, concrete, electrical, plumbing and painting…and the list keeps growing.
Sometimes a presentation deck is not enough, so we have created a library of videos where our team is presenting the same content that the teacher has access to. Many of these presentation videos also have video clips of the tools in action.
These can be used as self-paced education tools, maybe student study guides, or used on an employers LMS.
You may be asking yourself one of the following:
- So what is it all about?
- What does it include?
- How do you access the content?
- How much does it cost?
- or Just plain why?
The short answers are.
- It’s all about building a Workforce
- It includes as much content as we could create or collect from partners
- Content can be accessed through our online catalog, or one of our Learning Management solutions. www.TeachLMS.org or our courses on the Schoology LMS platform
- There is no cost to you the user – as long as you are a School or a training org
- We did it because we could, therefore we should…so we did. Industry partners invest in the initiative, so we can help create content to share with you…to support the industry.