Gain Instant Access to the
TEACH Construction Open Educational Resource Library
While there is no cost to access the Instruction Resources from TEACH Construction – we do ask you to answer a few questions and agree to a couple of things.
A reminder that the OER library is not all of our content – it is only the free resources
Scroll up for the form - and the response after submission.
If the form embedded above does not work for any reason - please read below and use the button
By clicking on the button to the left – you will be taken to a Google form and asked a few things such as the following – Its only ten questions.
We will then provide you with link to the catalog.
- Who are you
- What do you teach
- Do you agree to the terms of the Creative Commons License – Available here
- What curriculum do you use
- Who are you teaching
- We will ask a couple of questions about how you deliver your classes
- We will also ask if you want some support from industry (we may be able to help with that)
- What types of classes were any of the TEACH Instructional Resources used in
- How many students were exposed to any of the TEACH Instructional Resources
- What modules or elements from the TEACH Construction Library have been used
- What is the graduation rate of your classes (average)
- If known – please share any information about students gaining a job in the construction industry